Friday, November 20, 2009

Entry #3: Procrasti--what? AND Operation: De-Hermitization

Hi folks,

Yeah, I know. I procrastinated. Not that any of you out in the E-World were really clawing at the e-door for the next e-installment or anything. But oh well.

Since my last entry, I've been attempting to keep in touch with people with whom I have fallen out with. Which pretty much means everyone who's ever been around me. I am a hermit, and well, I'm not too proud of it anymore. Mostly because hermits are alone, go figure. And I found out shortly after being alone that it's not what it's cracked up to be. I mean, you can only stand the same chirping cricket for so long before you start to hunt down the bugger and squash him. Anyways, my plan, Operation: De-Hermitization is as follows:

1. Aquire new, and recapture old social networking tools with which to reach out to the huddled masses.

2. Use said social networking tools to restore previous relationships to their fomer glory (or infamy, as the case may be) and develop them beyond ties from the past, to new and interesting venues not explored previously.

3. Mantain said relationships for a lengthy period of time, oh say, about as long as I will be alive. Of course, that is based solely on how much I annoy the people that I will try to reconnect with.

So, if you're still reading this, you might have guessed that my blog is one said venue with which to reconnect with you, my peeps. So, keep in touch, and I'll keep touching you...err...that doesn't sound right...

Keep tabs on me, and I'll put it on your tab....no...ummm....

Drop a line, and I'll drop my--nevermind that one...a little too riskae...lol...

Anyways people, take care.

IMPORTANT DEED FOR THE DAY:

Nothing says you're a good fella, like sharing your umbrella (when it's raining, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment: